Thermos flask anyone ?

Nyarlathotep

It always seemed a bit funny when i look in my pack and see a line of cups, all full of cold tea/coffee. [never quite worked out how i managed to never spill a  drop] 

A Thermos flask would be a welcome addition. Not only would this stop this weird cup balancing exercise that i manage to pull off throughout the most insane blizzards, but it would also allow us to set off with a few cups of warm beverage.

The extra weight of the unit vs the benefit of having a few warm drinks at hand, would see players at an interesting crossroad when they are deciding how to pack for a tromp through the woods.

I was actually just about to suggest this, seems you beat me to it! I think a thermos would be a great addition. Not to mention I have yet to see a Canadian household that did not own a thermos. It could also be a convenient way to store hot meals like the tomato soup or pork and beans.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Pillock said:

I think Thermos is brand name though. Might have to call it something else.

- Vacuum flask.
- Dewar flask.
- And at least in the US the word "thermos" has become genericized although apparently it remains a registered trademark in some countries.

Archived