Magnifying Lens Lighting Fire BUG

TLD Survivalist

So to start this off let me just say, it has been some time since my last dive into The Long Dark and my have things changed. (Which is good!) I'm currently just trying to reacclimate myself with everything, that being said I have been in Mystery Lake and haven't thoroughly tested this bug possibility but anyways thats what were here for so lets cut to the chase.

I retrieved a magnifying lens and wanted to go fishing, so I headed out onto Mystery Lake (from the Camp Office) and I went inside the fishing hut that is closest to the camp office side of the lake AFTER passing the little island in the middle of the lake. This fishing hut had the door on it this run. I go inside close the door behind me and proceed to attempt to start a fire in the stove, FAIL. Try again, FAIL. Okay its nothing to big a deal. Try again, this time the fire meter filled up. I get my fire starter skill up, Astrid says whatever she says for succeeding then I immediately hit A and go to add more fuel... Nope. No fire. Curiosity peaked. I tried another time or two and failed normally. Then, once again, just like before, the fire meter fills, she says yay for having a fire, I get the skill increase, and the fire goes out before I get to add any fuel. All the while losing tinder and fuel. The only solace I took from it was I increased to Fire Starter level 2 before I decided to use a match and it worked no problem just like it usually does. Like I said I have yet to test this more cause I was kinda losing my patience, starving and dehydrating. I didnt think I'd be spending the day just trying to light a fire rather than fish and get some water. So as far as I know its only happened in the one fishing hut in ML that I described above. Oh and I am on the current Version .393

Archived