Safe in Carter Dam has no loot on interloper diffiuclty

happybjorn

For the combination safe in the control room area, have never gotten items from it on interloper.

On other difficulties (pilgrim and stalker) have gotten at least 2 items from this safe.

Edit: have seen this since interloper was first available, and have confirmed on 3 different games in .393

On 1/19/2017 at 1:40 PM, morgellons said:

I'm pretty sure no containers have anything in Interloper.

They shouldn't *all* be empty, but yes containers are much less likely to contain items in the Interloper experience mode, including safes. It's an unforgiving world out there...

--EDIT--

I may have been mistaken about safes, actually. Team is looking into it.

Even on Stalker, safes are regularly empty. I can't remember a single safe I've opened on my last four Stalker playthroughs with anything inside. On one playthrough where I visited the entire world at least once, that included trappers cabin, dam, the big factory on DP and Spencer farmstead. By design, or by bad luck, this game does not give up its treasures easily on the high difficulties.

43 minutes ago, cekivi said:

Weird. Safes are always supposed to have something (even if it's just a granola bar) as of an update or two ago. Perhaps @Raphael van Lierop, @Patrick Carlson or @Mel Guille could clarify?

Hm, I think you may be right! I may have been drawing from old information, in which case, I apologize.

I've kicked this back to the team and they're looking into it. Thank you @happybjorn and @cekivi for drawing attention to this!

Archived