Donating

WillDakenzie2000

Hello I have been playing TLD for a while now and was hoping to help it's production along, I have seen you say that the update you just applied will be the last major one, however I am hoping that this can be changed, I am in the process of puting in place patents on ideas I have which I believe I will start a company from with donations of my own, and hopefully in doing so make a large business out of and with whatever funds i would consider disposable I would donate to you, and in turn hope for many additions from your list of wants and from my own list of things I would like to see, please respond so we can discuss this further hopefully through gmail since this site is a bit awkward. I wish Hinterland and the whole work team the best. 

• 2 months later...

This thread's a little old, but just in case there was any doubt: we are still working on The Long Dark and are not running out of funds just yet. :) Finishing Story Mode is our main priority right now so we can bring the game to full release, but there is still lots of work we'd like to do on the Sandbox as well. We love this game and don't plan to stop improving it any time soon!

We're not looking for donations, but if you'd like to support our work you can do so by recommending it to other people who might like it, leaving reviews on Steam, or adding any problem you find to our public bug database: https://hinterlandgames.atlassian.net/browse/TLDP-987?filter=-5 . 

A big thank you to everyone who has helped us along so far, you guys are awesome. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/24/2017 at 1:03 PM, Mel Guille said:

This thread's a little old, but just in case there was any doubt: we are still working on The Long Dark and are not running out of funds just yet. :) Finishing Story Mode is our main priority right now so we can bring the game to full release, but there is still lots of work we'd like to do on the Sandbox as well. We love this game and don't plan to stop improving it any time soon!

I just stumbled upon this thread and saw the recency of your post...  So... just out of curiosity, how's it coming on finishing Story Mode?  Needless to say, we are all chomping on the bit... when should or can we expect a little taste?

Archived