Not a single word about "The Last Marker" video?

madrepityu

I'm suprised that I didn't find any post on the forum about Hindrland Studio's latest teaser video, called The last marker.

I'm so excited, and I like to know what do you Guys think about the video? I'm always tought how cool (and freightening) it would be to know that you may not the only one survivor in the sandbox.

Do you think that it's for the Story Mode?

20 minutes ago, madrepityu said:

I'm suprised that I didn't find any post on the forum about Hindrland Studio's latest teaser video, called The last marker.

I'm so excited, and I like to know what do you Guys think about the video? I'm always tought how cool (and freightening) it would be to know that you may not the only one survivor in the sandbox.

Do you think that it's for the Story Mode?

To be clear -- it's a not a story mode tease. We actually shared this same video on twitter, Facebook, and Instagram last week. We share a short gameplay video on those channels every week, as we've done for the last year. But we're changing up a bit how we're sharing content around the game, and will be adding more videos to YouTube regularly.

Perhaps we were a bit naive about how "mysterious" it would appear, so we'll take that into account going forward. 

In the case of the video you linked above, it's simply a scene from Sandbox mode, lost out on the ice in the Forlorn Muskeg -- The Last Marker is your final flare, and you're trying to survive the blizzard and find shelter. :)

I hope that clears it up for now!

Archived