Charcoal Water Purification/Purifier

Dandy Platypus

Do you hate wasting valuable firewood and time purifying the snow you melted? Thankfully, you can skip all that hassle with a Charcoal based water purifier!   

Okay, this might sound a lttle odd and far out there but hear me out okay? By crushing up charcoal and draining water through it you can get 100% safe water. Setting this up is a pain in the ass, but can be done in the wild.. only if there was another way to instantly get clean water.

Oh wait there is, that being certain water-bottles that already have charcoal filters internally implemented!

I think a very rare item, (that i cant decide should be repairable or not [or maybe only repairable with unique tools]) should be found on dead bodies, homes, and other places people would settle down, would be a charcoal filter water bottle that you can dip into a fishing hole or other unfrozen water (each use slowly making its condition decrease more) and get maybe like 2 liters of clean water without spending time making a fire, melting snow, then boiling. 

Thanks for reading! Feedback is welcome and appreciated!

Archived