Find out hows the outside weather from inside

thekillergreece

Currently, all interiors (Those with loading screens) have windows which do not show you how it looks like on the outside. On certain situations such as hypothermia or something where you are unable to go outside or just do not want to go outside in fear of wildlife attacks, there should be a command prompt on every window which should say "Window" - Clicking it will show you a text how it looks like outside.Sunny? Foggy? Snowy? Clear?

What do you think? 

We could argue that windows are completely frozen so you can't see outside, but anyway... there's already a way to know about the weather from inside locations. When the "x hours of daylight/darkness left" indicator says ??? it means blizzard when associated with wind, fog when silent. Same thing, when it shows a number you know it's clear. Temperatures can easily be predicted depending on the time of the day, location and weather conditions. ;) 

• 6 months later...

Till the last update I could see the time indicator that indicates how many hours of daylight/darkness left. Instead of it now I can only see the sun and moon. Although, it's better than other one but there is no way to know when the weather foggy from inside locations. Regarding the other weather condition I can hear through that sounds of winds.

Archived