5 wolves was in my way

exeexe

I was in a cave and wanted to move out cause i had no food so i had to go. It was on Forloren Muskeg. So i was going through a route and there was a wolf and i fought it on stalker mode and won and carried on. Then i came to a hole and couldnt move on any further cause got stuck. So i reloaded the game thinking i will respawn at the wolf fight but it took my all the way back to the cave. Nevermind i can just fight the wolf again. But then this time there were 5 wolves i had to get through. Is this some kind of penalty for reloading the game that now there is 5 wolves?

Animal spawning is odd.

I was on Costal Highway recently, left the fishing hut near Misanthrope's to return to the Townsite and there were 5 wolves lurking between me and the jetty. So I turned around and went towards the waterfront cottages instead. On the way, I looked around to see where the wolves were, and they'd all vanished!

Another time, I was doing the journey in reverse (Townsite to fishing hut) but the bear was over there, so I turned around to go up the hill towards the watchtower. But there was another bear in the Townsite when I got back there. Exasperated, I went back to the ice, and the Misanthrope's bear had gone. I started back towards the hut, but as I was walking I turned to look around me, and when I looked back towards the fishing hut, the bear was back again.

I end up going to a different fishing hut.

I think perhaps the long open spaces at CH (and possibly Muskeg too, though I haven't played it much yet) might cause problems with the way the game determines animal locations. I've also had deer disappear on me when I've looked in another direction on Mystery Lake before, though not recently. 

Archived