Hi from France

Sergent Papaye

Hi people, i'm new on the forum but i play this amazing survival game since 1 - 2 month.

Actually in infantery corps of french army, i'm 20 yo interested by survival, bushcraft and hostile nature.

My project is to live in the great north and become arctic guide in near futur ( ~ 5-10 years ) ,i think TLD is THE perfect game to show us how polar regions can be dangerous for human.

I follow hinterland projects since end 2014 and i really like the way the game evolves.

On 1/4/2017 at 4:41 AM, Sergent Papaye said:

Hi people, i'm new on the forum but i play this amazing survival game since 1 - 2 month.

Actually in infantery corps of french army, i'm 20 yo interested by survival, bushcraft and hostile nature.

My project is to live in the great north and become arctic guide in near futur ( ~ 5-10 years ) ,i think TLD is THE perfect game to show us how polar regions can be dangerous for human.

I follow hinterland projects since end 2014 and i really like the way the game evolves.

Hello Sergent Papaye, great that you've joined us here. :) In terms of your interest in arctic guiding, is that a role you want to pursue in the French army, or something separate? It's always interesting to hear how players see their own "real world" experience reflected in the game. Cheers!

Archived