djanico

Hygiene and other ideas

28 posts in this topic

As long as it's not required. The fact that there's no "hygiene" bar is one of the things I like about this game: that would be too civilized, and too much like Sims.

On 2/12/2017 at 1:55 AM, JErosion said:

wouldn't a sponge bath be the preferred method in this environment? heating a full bathtub seems difficult at best. If they do something with Mental health in this game I could see having the occasional bath as a way to calm nerves or "clean the slate" so to speak. Got roughed up by a wolf or you trying to trade with a NPC and they took a couple of shots at you? Your not going to be okay, but a little personal care can go a long way. Sometimes even tough guys need, pampering.

Exactly.. and if you read my original post.. thats exactly what i suggested.. a bucket.. a rag and soap.. thats it

Every single time I see a bathtub in a cabin house I want to melt snow, heat water and take a hot bath!
And I would keep that tub filled with snow, let it melt, then boil enough water to warm it up....isn't there a bar of soap on the table in the Trapper's Cabin?