Your character starts as a clutz, but gets better with time.

Docterrok

More fire failures early on, you mean? More failed clothing repairs/cloth wastage? I could see that getting a bit annoying, to be honest. But it would give more importance and weight to the Feats, I guess.

What I do think would be good would be some gated crafting tasks. So you can't forge metal items or make usable hunting bows until you've read a book, or something. Again, this would have a very significant effect on Interloper mode and might cause grief to some; but as a general principle I don't see a reason why making Interloper harder should be necessarily avoided: it's there for the people who want a challenge, and many people seem to have mastered it already.

Although it's gotten better with recent patches I still find myself twisting my ankle far too often. It's really frustrating because my character says "Ow! That smarts!" and I think to myself "Does it really? Because that's the third time you've done that this week!"

I think the character should become slightly tougher over time, with an increase in stamina and cold weather resistance.  

1 hour ago, Pharose said:

Although it's gotten better with recent patches I still find myself twisting my ankle far too often. It's really frustrating because my character says "Ow! That smarts!" and I think to myself "Does it really? Because that's the third time you've done that this week!"

I think the character should become slightly tougher over time, with an increase in stamina and cold weather resistance.  

And don't forget that beards make you warm! :)

Archived