IMPORTANT! GAME BREAKING GLITCH! PLEASE HELP

collinblaster

For the record, I haven't lost a save game or feat progress in any of the recent updates. On XB1.

It is possible to lose a save file if you turn off your XB when the game is saving (right after waking up, entering a building, or getting injured). I always wait until the 'saving' icon disappears, then quit to the menu before I turn off the Xbox.

On 12/30/2016 at 1:07 PM, collinblaster said:

2 days ago, I started tld (on xbox one) to find the all progress on my feats had been lost and reset to zero, and that my stalker character had been deleted. I don't know what caused this, but I don't want it to happen to anyone else, so hinterlands might want to look into this.

First step you'll want to try is a full power cycle of your Xbox, instructions here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

This should re-sync your game with the cloud. Please let us know if this resolves the issue for you. Thanks. 

11 hours ago, Vortex said:

First rule of Tech Support is to look at the problem from the users end before assuming it's on the company side.

Nowadays it's reboot first to see if that solves it. Then try any other easy stuff the user can do at home. Especially if it isn't a widespread issue.

2 hours ago, Ape88 said:

Nowadays it's reboot first to see if that solves it. Then try any other easy stuff the user can do at home. Especially if it isn't a widespread issue.

That is no different from what I said. Both your points happen from the users end.

Archived