We've just hotfixed The Long Dark Sandbox to v.388 on Steam and v.389 on Xbox One, to fix a few bugs introduced (or discovered) after the release of our "Resolute Outfitter" update.
* Fixed delay after eating/drinking in inventory
* Fixed collision on shed in Forlorn Muskeg region
* Fixed minor clipping issues with objects in Forlorn Muskeg region
* Fixed area where player could exit the map in Forlorn Muskeg region
* Fixed bear getting stuck inside rail car in Forlorn Muskeg region
* Fixed broken stats for old save games
* Fixed issue for some Xbox players getting stuck at the boot screen. * Fixed issue for some Xbox players where the Distress Pistol would not fire.
###END OF CHANGELIST###
A Note on Stats in v.386
We noticed that we accidentally included a bug with the stats, which shifted all of your stats down a field, so they appear in the wrong place. This hotfix should address the bug for all NEW games you start afterwards. However, it will not fix the issue for any games you started between v.386 and this version, v.388.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you!
A Note on Holiday Hours
The team has worked hard this year and will be taking a break between now and January, to rest up for the big push in 2017.
As a result, Community support will be available, but at a reduced intensity over the next two weeks. Please keep this in mind when asking for support, either in the forums, or by email.
If you find bugs and would like to log them, please do so in our public bug database. We will check them ASAP:
If you prefer to send us an email, please do so at: support(at)hinterlandgames(dot)com, or post issues in the Technical Issues section of the forum, located here: http://www.hinterlandforums.com/index.php?/forum/69-alpha-bug-reports-tech-issues/
As mentioned, please allow extra time -- up to 48 hours -- for us to respond.
In general, the best support for the community tends to be the community itself, so feel free to ask for help if you are stuck, need game help or advice, are having technical issues, or just want to share your story. Our community is fantastic and we all look out for each other. Please remember to be kind to each other, mind our Community Guidelines, and enjoy a safe and happy holiday season.
2017 is going to be a very big year for The Long Dark. Thank you for being on this journey with us.