A Question On My Current Playthrough

Barretts Privateer

In Desolation Point, which of the three main buildings (Lighthouse, Riken, Hibernia) is the most beneficial in terms of warmth?

I'm currently operating out of the lighthouse and have all of my gear stored there; I plan on moving to the Riken to forge a hatchet and a knife, then back into Hibernia (I already did some light looting) to restock on supplies before I make for Mystery Lake. I'm just looking for the best place to stay while I loot the region of what resources I can find.

As a side note...I forgot the bear patrols all of the processing plant...went to head back home off the docks, dropped down, and found myself a stone's throw away from him. Thankfully, he didn't detect me.

Spent 50 days on that map on one game used the lighthouse as my base with the Rikan as a stop over when I need something forged. But you still need to go to Hibernia for crafting so I spent a fair amount of time there. I often used the cave by the church to sneak over there. I spent a lot of time picking off wolves from the top of that catwalk on the one side. Just find too much Wolf / Bear traffic to make Hibernia a good base though. 

Archived