December Story Mode Progress Update

Admin

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While The Long Dark has been in Early Access for a while, we have continued to expand and improve on it regularly. Our preference is for the game to speak for itself so we don't talk a lot about the work we're doing, however we do plan to post some more detailed news in the foreseeable future.

Also, welcome to the forums, @Countryside!

12 hours ago, Countryside said:

Thank you, @Mel Guille.

It's good to hear we are close.

I wish Early Access program had more open rules with some time limits. But it's true that in this case there has been clear progress over the years.

I don't think EA should have time limits. This would just lead to even more titles being released unfinished and/or defective. For TLD EA sandbox, there's so much you can enjoy about: it took me quite a while for example to get all steam achievements, there are different play modes and there are challenges to master. I spend hundreds of hours already with this game without ever getting bored. Still, i am happy if the release is near, too and my expectations are really high: if Raphael is the perfectionist he seems to be, this is going to be really great!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived