admin

December Story Mode Progress Update

31 posts in this topic

On 2/25/2017 at 6:03 AM, Vinceofpyrenees said:

Is The Story mod approaching ? Maybe during march ?I don't know why and from where but I am persuaded that is for spring.

I am also pretty interested to see an sandbox-roadmap update.

With the job openings that they have posted recently, everything seems to point to the fact that they'll release in the summer (June-July). I admit that it would be best if they released more information & content throughout the various months, but I trust in their dedication to the final product. 

The roadmap, on the other hand, is something that they haven't changed since August. Will probably be updated in the coming months.

@Vinceofpyrenees I doubt it. They have stated that they aren't releasing any sandbox update till story mode comes out, so there won't be any improvement on that end for a while, and recent job openings have stated that programmers are needed till June.

I believe the one reason for their silence is in order to not cause a big mess. Remember when they previously announced Story Mode? People were hysterical, and still are by the fact that it's been years since the original date that was planned. Although, I do still wish that they would be clearer on current developments and talk once in a while... 

I just want to say thank you, I hope this year we get story mode but I really enjoy sandbox experience, thanks again !!

21 hours ago, EricTheGreat12 said:

I doubt it. They have stated that they aren't releasing any sandbox update till story mode comes out

Hmm, you sure about that? I may have missed that anouncement but I think what they said is that with resolute outfitter the last major system was added to the game (the clothing thingie). That doesn't mean that new wildlife, items or gameplay tuning won't reach the sandbox while the story mode is being worked on. The sandbox mode is a testing playground in the end. :) 

Edited by Ohbal

I realize that you guys may be waiting for a "Big Release" but the suspense is killing me! It's March now and we've got nothing! We're still on Version 0.393! Can we at least get the Moose for Sandbox? Please? That's all I'm asking for: The Moose.