XBOX SAVES ERASED AGAIN

Riverotter

I have just bought this game maybe put 15 hours into it I have had two saved sandbox games vanish!  This worries me because i have herd the they have tried to fix this three times so far already on the xbox. If anything this is the needs to be fix above anything, I know this is alpha still so i still have hope... 

Any details on what occurred/what you were doing when these saves vanished would be great. The 3 fixes we've implemented are actually around various other issues that could result in loss of saves. We're investigating a rare scenario with some Users to determine what may be the cause. Save issues are generally complicated to debug, more so on the Xbox as we can't simply have you send us a log and your save files (this data is encrypted, and we can't gain access to it.)

Any details you can provide will help us determine if this is similar to the issue we've seen with some Users, or potentially expected  (IE losing a save on death, for example.) 

On 12/9/2016 at 3:53 PM, Support said:

Any details on what occurred/what you were doing when these saves vanished would be great. The 3 fixes we've implemented are actually around various other issues that could result in loss of saves. We're investigating a rare scenario with some Users to determine what may be the cause. Save issues are generally complicated to debug, more so on the Xbox as we can't simply have you send us a log and your save files (this data is encrypted, and we can't gain access to it.)

Any details you can provide will help us determine if this is similar to the issue we've seen with some Users, or potentially expected  (IE losing a save on death, for example.) 

Thanks for the fast reply, 

Ok so I was on day 16 and sleeped and then exited the game. I went to play it a few hours later (addicting) and it showed my save but when I click on it it made the sound that it makes when you try to reload the rifle without bullets.  I restated the xbox and it was gone.  Have you herd about this one yet

Archived