Frozen corpse

Marmo

There's clearly been a few updates since i last played and I have a question about something new that has appeared. When I exit the Carter Damn and head down the slope making my way towards the frozen river I spotted a frozen corpse on a ledge quite high up. Could someone please give me some intructions to get up there and search it as i have tried and failed.

Thanks.

If you are talking about the alternating frozen corpse/deer carcass that you pass while walking from the beginning of the river (the dam) to the cave to pleasant valley...there's a little island of cattails or maybe its just a little sliver of land with cattails just as the water narrows into a stream.  There's a way back up the mountain right there.  It will take you all the way back to where you came out of the dam (it's on that side of the river).  As you make you along the trail you will pass by the ledge but you have to walk out onto it a little before you see the corpse or deer.

Attached please find some Screenshots how to reach the corpse/deer carcass described by @fearofspam.

There are basically two different paths (I named them A & B in the screenshot) leading up to Carter Hydro Dam. If you follow path B, you can reach the corpse (in other games it may be a deer carcass) without problems. ;)

guide1.jpg

guide2.jpg

Archived