Hello From Cambridge, England

Karzee

Hi All,

A long time lurker, I just wanted to say hello and a big thank you to the developers for producing such an engrossing game, and for putting it onto the Xbox Game Preview allowing me to play and watch the game evolve over the past year. Also a huge thank you to this game's friendly community for posting so many useful tips, advice, and survival tales.  

From my first attempt at the game (I died after 16 hours), to my current game (33 days on Stalker and finally had the courage last night to get to Timberwolf Mountain for the first time ever) I have adored this game and what it has achieved so far.  

After being attacked by a wolf, on low health, torn clothes, night time fast approaching, then caught in a blizzard and losing all sense of direction, freezing, starving, dying, pushing on blindly in hope......no game conveys the feeling of utter relief I get at spotting a building, getting through door, the sound of the howling wind suddenly muted, hearing the crackle of the fire you've made take hold, the sizzling of cooking meat, relief that you're safe and that you made it to live another day.

Hinterland, thank you.

Archived