Recently Moved to the US

Mister Bri Bri

I picked this game up a while ago when I was living in Scotland. I sunk a lot of my time into it but then I had to move. Now I have a decent set up and the first thing I played? You guessed it! The long Dark. My god I have missed it so much. Since I have moved I have started a gaming channel on YouTube and I can't wait to record some stuff and put it out there.

I just want to show my support for this amazing game. I cannot wait to see what it grows into and I’m happy to be along for the ride!

Thank you guys!

48 minutes ago, Mister Bri Bri said:

I picked this game up a while ago when I was living in Scotland. I sunk a lot of my time into it but then I had to move. Now I have a decent set up and the first thing I played? You guessed it! The long Dark. My god I have missed it so much. Since I have moved I have started a gaming channel on YouTube and I can't wait to record some stuff and put it out there.

I just want to show my support for this amazing game. I cannot wait to see what it grows into and I’m happy to be along for the ride!

Thank you guys!

Glad you were able to get back into the game after your move. Welcome! :durbear::coffee:

Archived