Hinterland has ruined my R.L :)

Sgt.Barnes75

Hi everyone.

I 'am Mark, greetings from the UK. I first saw this game on Youtubers account Obsidian Ant and thought I would give it a go. That was two weeks ago and I have basically had to cancel my life since. Its brilliant and I cannot stop playing it ! I started playing the normal sandbox mode and have got to just over 50 days, I also keep having a go at interloper. Manage 20 days so far and keep getting my ass kicked but I am learning slowly. I cannot wait for story mode. :) 

10 hours ago, Sgt.Barnes75 said:

Hi everyone.

I 'am Mark, greetings from the UK. I first saw this game on Youtubers account Obsidian Ant and thought I would give it a go. That was two weeks ago and I have basically had to cancel my life since. Its brilliant and I cannot stop playing it ! I started playing the normal sandbox mode and have got to just over 50 days, I also keep having a go at interloper. Manage 20 days so far and keep getting my ass kicked but I am learning slowly. I cannot wait for story mode. :) 

Welcome! And do try to find balance in all things, even the quiet apocalypse. :) 

Archived