New to the Forums, Not so New to the Game

circleVIII

Hi everyone, my name is Ryan and I have just registered to be a member of the forums!

I downloaded The Long Dark just 2 weeks ago and already have 90 hours logged, so if you can't already tell, I absolutely love the game! To be honest, it's the game I have been dreaming of for a long time. I remember playing "Cabela's Outdoor Adventures" as a kid, finding it absolutely fascinating that there could be a game where you could hunt and fish and explore the vast wilderness, all the while remaining careful of its ruthless predators (they had friggin' Bobcats!) but I really have to be honest and say that The Long Dark puts any of those Cabela's games to shame. What Hinterland has managed to do, and successfully at that, is absolutely superb! I never knew so many people could be interested in this genre of gaming and I am more excited for updates than I ever have been, in any game, EVER! 

I am planning on being an active member within this fantastic community, and I hope to become acquainted with y'all very soon! :D

Archived