Update before New Year's

Diamondz

Hey Patrick,

So it's been a while since being on the forums, I showed up to 4 days of night event, which I deeply enjoyed :). Anyhow, do you guys plan on an end of the year update like you guys did last year with Timberwolf mountain? Or is that not possible? Let me know when you get the chance, thanks!

23 hours ago, Diamondz said:

Hey Patrick,

So it's been a while since being on the forums, I showed up to 4 days of night event, which I deeply enjoyed :). Anyhow, do you guys plan on an end of the year update like you guys did last year with Timberwolf mountain? Or is that not possible? Let me know when you get the chance, thanks!

Hi Diamondz, thanks for the message. Rest assured, when we're ready to talk about a new update, we won't keep it to ourselves. We certainly know there is eagerness out there for news and we appreciate your patience. :coffee::durbear:

On 11/23/2016 at 0:09 PM, Patrick Carlson said:

Hi Diamondz, thanks for the message. Rest assured, when we're ready to talk about a new update, we won't keep it to ourselves. We certainly know there is eagerness out there for news and we appreciate your patience. :coffee::durbear:

Thank you Patrick, enjoy the rest of the holidays :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/23/2016 at 1:09 PM, Patrick Carlson said:

O yeah, im hoping it will be ready to open christmas morning. That would be a great present.9_9

Archived