Hello everyone new member here!

MonkeyboyGamer

Hello everyone !

My name is Silv or you can all call me MonkeyboyGamer! I run a YouTube channel with a majority of videos on The Long Dark. I love the game since it first came out it was one of the first games I played and have liked it ever since. I watched hours on YouTube of other people managing to survive before I was brave enough to take the game on myself to the internets. If you like to watch The Long Dark content with a lot of content why not check out my channel and do let me know what you think.

I upload regularly at least 2 times a day so I would love to hear your opinions.

My first love for The Long Dark came when I was looking for a survival game to play one that took it back to basiscs where you needed food and warmth to surrvive. I didnt really know what to expect from the game and it took me a while to master its strategy but once I got the bug I could not finish.One one series was done I was jumping into another one.  i did challenges have tried higher difficulty but never manager to get it to a point where I could survive long on higher difficulty. Any Long Dark Players that manage to survive for longs times in Timberwolf Mountains? That is my favourite map. The harsh conditions is what I enjoy its never boring especially now on interloper.

So hello again everyone. Here is my channel down below let me know what you think I would love to hear your support, comments likes and views! Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/c/MonkeyboyGamer1

Archived