Let's Survive Interloper! Ep 1-11

GELtaz

The master!! For sure if I was ever stranded in the frozen Canadian North, he's one dude who's never say die attitude and sense of humor would be great to have alongside!

For those hard core addicts who want to play Interloper, you should study Geltaz!

On 11/15/2016 at 7:02 PM, Mortan1234 said:

WOW i found GELTAZ on hinterlands forum! excuse me while i go like all the things.

Glad you found the Channel! Thanks a great deal for your support @Mortan1234 , happy you enjoy the videos.

On 11/15/2016 at 6:07 AM, SteveP said:

The master!! For sure if I was ever stranded in the frozen Canadian North, he's one dude who's never say die attitude and sense of humor would be great to have alongside!

For those hard core addicts who want to play Interloper, you should study Geltaz!

Really kind of you to say @SteveP Thanks my friend. :)

Thank you for watching guys!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/30/2016 at 3:48 PM, MonkeyboyGamer said:

I am going to start watching your content really :D maybe I can learn a few things from your series to improve my own :) LMG has been teaching me through his series quite a few things :D Do you have interloper on Timberwolf Mountain? (Timberwolf Mountain- is my fav map :D ) Keep up the content !!!

Sorry no Interloper in Timberwolf yet. Now you might have an other new fav map with the new region!? Thank you for the kind words, hope you enjoy the content. Sorry for late reply. Have a good one!

• 1 month later...

Love watching you play @GELtaz, been looking forward to this one coming out, will enjoy it tonight buy a fire with some hot coffee!

your videos have made me realise to slow the pace of my playing down, enjoy it, such a beautiful game, I fear that I get myself in more trouble than you from taking too many pictures, have lost more than one guy to a beautiful sunrise/set!

On 3/15/2017 at 6:49 AM, Carbon said:

Cliff-hanging is a dark art; don't let his pleasant, affable demeanor fool you. ;)

Haha! @Carbon:)

On 3/16/2017 at 1:36 PM, M.Godfrey said:

Love watching you play @GELtaz, been looking forward to this one coming out, will enjoy it tonight buy a fire with some hot coffee!

your videos have made me realise to slow the pace of my playing down, enjoy it, such a beautiful game, I fear that I get myself in more trouble than you from taking too many pictures, have lost more than one guy to a beautiful sunrise/set!

The beauty is worth it :)

So happy you enjoy watching the videos. Thank you @M.Godfrey

Archived