Exploration Game - Achievement Glitch? (V.365)

Gustaaf

My character is 230 plus survivor in stalker mode. Walked 550km in game, been to most places to the best of my knowledge. My last achievement to obtain is the "Exploration Game". Sooo... I doubled back from Timber wolf mountain, made my way to (un)Pleasant Valley, and into Coastal Region. I hit the sites and buildings over a few days to be sure I did get them. In then trail out to Mystery Lake region. To my surprise, I am "rediscovering" new locations I know I did hike out before. The evidence is obvious, when I enter buildings etc, they are long looted and containers empty. So I am bit annoyed that my "Exploration Game" achievement did not come sooner. Is this is a known bug? I have also noted, my percentage count is going up only 0.5% per discovered exterior location. I have to hit two locations for every 1% point. Right now I am 93% and I have a few ideas as to what sites I have to visit in lake region to hopefully obtain this last achievement.  

So now my achievement is not yet in the bag. I have 99.5% of the world discovered and still no "Exploration Game" achievement. I looked over the community maps to make sure I have not missed a spot. 

Question: Does the hunters blind even count as named location? If so, it does not show its status as named location.

I trailed all the way there to be sure, just to uncover some other bugs with wolf attacks and wolf behavior. 

Is anyone looking into this achievement status thing? I am going to trail out back to Coastal high-way soon to "walk every" possible site... But this is getting annoying.

Just award me the achievement already for being such a good bug scout :) 

• 4 months later...

I think I am in need of a better discription on this "Exploring" thing. I didn't know you had to find the peppers cache.  I have only found 3 of these in my 200 hours I have on the game. Do you have to find one on every map? And how do you know when you have completely explored an area? For example. I'm really working on exploring the Mystery Lake map....it says in my Journal that I've explored 16%....how do I know when I've gotten a hole map done? Any info in thus exploration thing would be really helpful. Thank you. 

Archived