Remember "material" when fire-making fails

aurora

Don't know if this was proposed before, but i find it rather annoying, that you always have to set the material again when fire-making fails: eg.: for me it seems that the following material is always pre-selected: reclaimed wood, lighter, cattail but i want to use cedarwood, tinder, wooden match to make the fire. If fire-making fails you have to select those everytime again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2016 at 8:55 AM, elloco999 said:

I would love it if the UI remembered my choices, not just when failing to do something and not just with starting fires but always and with every action where I need to make a choice between certain items / tools!

I am in complete agreement.  I generally like to breakdown branches with my hands to save on tool usage, so it would be great not having to select hands every time.

12 hours ago, Timber Wolf said:

I am in complete agreement.  I generally like to breakdown branches with my hands to save on tool usage, so it would be great not having to select hands every time.

Yes, that was requested multiple times(game remembering player preferences for various actions) and will probably be implemented in one of future updates.

Archived