Bunkers still in the game?

Bakerman

Got this game about a week ago...LOVE IT!!!

Been playing Mystery Creek on voyager and think I'm now ready to move onto the next map.

I would like some more ammo and have seen videos of the bunkers and their locations, but yet to actually find one. Specifically the one closest to the camp office that's supposed to have the ammo. I know there was recently an update to the game, were the bunkers taken out or have I just got unlucky?

I've started over 10 games just to test this and ran straight to the location but still no joy.

Cheers

Welcome to the forums @Bakerman! ^_^

There are bunkers in both Mystery Lake (ML) and Pleasant Valley (PV). However, with the exception of one bunker in Pleasant Valley the bunkers are randomized like @togg said. If you want to find a bunker (and don't mind MAJOR spoilers) I would recommend checking out @whiteberry-toarda's maps. They're super detailed and contain all known potential bunker locations. Be warned though, using these maps are going to spoil a lot of the game's exploration.

Thanks cekivi :)

I have looked at the ML map and watched a few vids on their locations etc, and want to get to the one closest to the camp office but it never seems to be there. Have I just been unlucky so far? Like I mentioned earlier, I have started around 10 new games to check if its there and it hasn't spawned for me once yet.

I've been avoiding looking at spoilers from the maps with the exception of ML, when I move on from there I want it to be spoiler free so I don't spoil the game's exploration like you said.

Thanks again for the reply!

There are close to 10 or so bunker locations so not finding one in the same spot every time is to be expected. Also, make sure the video you're using is recent. Some of the locations were moved in the spring update when climbing ropes were added to the maps.

dont feel bad - i've been playing since september of last year and i still havent found a bunker. then again, i havent used any maps or videos on locations (except for one video that didnt have a spoiler warning.) i just want to find them myself :P

55 minutes ago, Tbone555 said:

dont feel bad - i've been playing since september of last year and i still havent found a bunker. then again, i havent used any maps or videos on locations (except for one video that didnt have a spoiler warning.) i just want to find them myself :P

I can relate. I've only found one bunker (not counting the one at the transition to Timberwolf Mountain) while playing. It was super exciting! The place I found it no longer exists in the game though so I don't know where the new spawn is :big_smile:

• 2 weeks later...

in my current voyager play through i have also been unable to find the bunker in Mystery Lake i have checked each of the 9 locations twice and their surrounding area. Please reply or upvote my bug report i made so this can be addressed.

Started a stalker playthrough and found it on the 5th bunker location (near the lakeL the "map barrier"... not sure why my voyager playthrough doesnt have one though 

Archived