Change member to 100

Change advance member to 500

Admin CP> Members > reputation >reputation levels > create new

add 3 new ranks that come with badges 

Bronze 100

Silver 250

Gold 500

members can set there own title after 1000

If you have a better idea for the ranks and reputation. Please leave a comment.

Personally, I couldn't care less about my reputation "score" - giving reputation is a nice way of saying "Hey, good idea/post/joke/other", but that's about it for me and I certainly don't consider users with more reputation above me or those with less than me below me, thus I don't see any need for special badges or something.

2 hours ago, Rifleman said:

Personally. I don't like to get everything within a week.

What is "everything"? and what difference does it make? Why are you so hung up on being on a higher ladder rung than someone else?  Everyone's opinion matters and is welcome, whether they have been a member for years or weeks and that is the way it should be. Are there lots of spammers or advertisers? No, so there is no need to further squelch "newbies". You really need to get a grip. BTW your post about sleeping in a cave was a duplicate. 

Keep it friendly in here everyone. 

While we're always up to hear suggestions, we don't have any plans at this time to change up the reputation systems on the forums. 

And we also hope members see it for what it is--a way to help players establish collaboration and networking, rather than as an arbiter of value or hierarchy. It's there if you want to use it, but you can also totally ignore it (and indeed your own reputation if you want to). 

13 minutes ago, ElvisHunter said:

What is "everything"? and what difference does it make? Why are you so hung up on being on a higher ladder rung than someone else?  Everyone's opinion matters and is welcome, whether they have been a member for years or weeks and that is the way it should be. Are there lots of spammers or advertisers? No, so there is no need to further squelch "newbies". You really need to get a grip. BTW your post about sleeping in a cave was a duplicate. 

-1 This is just a suggestion.

1 minute ago, Rifleman said:

-1 This is just a suggestion.

Which I disagreed with at your behest (I.e Please leave a comment). Surely you are willing to defend your suggestion with supporting arguments? If not then why ask for comments? I am willing to change my mind if you can convince me of the value added to these discussions using a hierarchal system of reputation but so far your only counter has been "you get everything in a week". More substance would be preferable.  

24 minutes ago, ElvisHunter said:

Which I disagreed with at your behest (I.e Please leave a comment). Surely you are willing to defend your suggestion with supporting arguments? If not then why ask for comments? I am willing to change my mind if you can convince me of the value added to these discussions using a hierarchal system of reputation but so far your only counter has been "you get everything in a week". More substance would be preferable.  

The developers are not going to add this suggestion. I'm just giving you a -1 because of your behaviour.

Archived