Playstation 4 version?

thekillergreece

11 minutes ago, Scyzara said:

As far as I know, there are no plans for a PS4 release atm.

@Raphael van Lierop: I guess these plans haven't changed, have they?^^

Hmm.. I would find it very odd if the game would only be released for PC and Xbox One and nothing on PS4, I would find it unfair for PS4 users.

I really hope for a developer to answer this, I hope PS4 will be released once the game leaves from early access scheme.

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 4:14 AM, thekillergreece said:

Hmm.. I would find it very odd if the game would only be released for PC and Xbox One and nothing on PS4, I would find it unfair for PS4 users.

pft. now you lot know how we feel about no mans sky.. grumble grumble...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the Xbox-architecture more similar to the PC which makes porting easier, as opposed to the Playstation? I only have a PSP (had to sell my PS2 and PSX years ago, I still regret that), so I don't really know.

PS to PC-ports are usually either haphazardly done or require a lot of work (Disgaea PC still doesn't work correctly, and I'm pretty angry about that and the FF7-PC port was always akward), so I can fully understand Hinterland if they steer clear of the PS for now. 

I also know that PS4 are not accepting any early access games, so it might be a good reason TLD is not on PS4 Yet. I hope when TLD leaves from early access, the developers would try port it to PS4. It would be unfair if it will be only for PC and Xbox One with the PS4 version to be cancelled. PS4 has huge fanbase which can be good.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived