Celebration for new update

Private chat  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

51 minutes ago, Ruruwawa said:

What is this exactly?  Is this 'private chat' on these forums, and moderated by the usual @Support folks?  More details please!

This is a chat that is celebrating the new update but however some of us are talking about the test branch.

No this is not moderated unless mods would like to join us.

Don't join if you don't want to be spoiled.

The test branch isn't open yet atm, not sure what you're thus talking about. o.O

There will be an official announcement once the test branch version of the August (or probably rather September) Update is released. Everyone who wants to participate in the testing will then be able to access the Test Branch Forums and report bugs there afterwards.

4 hours ago, Rifleman said:

This is a chat that is celebrating the new update but however some of us are talking about the test branch.

No this is not moderated unless mods would like to join us.

Don't join if you don't want to be spoiled.

Let me ask this a different way:  Will this chat be on hinterlandforums.com?  Or somewhere else?

If somewhere else, I'll just wait for the test branch forums to reopen.   So nice to be able to have the devs in the conversation.

3 hours ago, Ruruwawa said:

Let me ask this a different way:  Will this chat be on hinterlandforums.com?  Or somewhere else?

If somewhere else, I'll just wait for the test branch forums to reopen.   So nice to be able to have the devs in the conversation.

It's on hinterlandfourms.com 

Archived