Wastelander

Ten facts about you

104 posts in this topic

Ok... lets start..

1_ I was born in Bs As Argentina.

2_ I have a foreing trade degree that I never use.

3_ Iam veggie so It was very difficulty for me to eat meat in the game :S

4_ Out of this world was one of my favorites games in my chillhood, then wolfenstein 3d. TLD is the first survival game that I ever played

5_ I love the earth, everything on her it is beautifull. (not humans ¬¬ )

6_ Some times I dont know what to do in my life.

7_ Dogs, cats, Chicks are actualy my pets. In a future, I want to have a cow.

8_ I would like to live like TLD but not in that weather, but im scared of it.

9_ TLD showme how far I am from survive without tecnology.

10_ I love to teach and learn, and I enjoy a lot the people who knows more than me, it is difficult to found those people but there are a lot.. and not because iam clever, it is because people that arround me are stupid 9_9

bye

5 hours ago, Yolan said:

2. I'm from Australia. We had kangaroos visible from the window of my house. I envy people who live in places with a nice cool climate. I like the idea of camping in boreal forests. That would be a dream come true. 

If you get the chance I would recommend camping in the summer. The boreal forest can be quite unforgiving in the spring, fall and winter if you don't know what to expect. If you are more experienced or camp in cabins instead of tents though I'd suggest the fall. No bugs, warm days, cold nights, and beautiful colours as the leaves change.

9 hours ago, cekivi said:

If you get the chance I would recommend camping in the summer. The boreal forest can be quite unforgiving in the spring, fall and winter if you don't know what to expect. If you are more experienced or camp in cabins instead of tents though I'd suggest the fall. No bugs, warm days, cold nights, and beautiful colours as the leaves change.

Thanks for the advice! Watching videos of people like MC Bushcraft, I get the impression layering can be very important.