Sandbox Roadmap v.1.2

Admin

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Ruruwawa said:

When I first read this, I read "trade mechanic" -- probably because that's what I'm hoping for eventually. :)  Find something you can't personally use (a machine part, a carton of cigarettes) but you can trade to an NPC for 10 bullets (or whatever else you need).

We are all hoping for NPC interaction, even if it is a simple trading system. On the other hand there are few rotten apples who like the game just the way it is no other humans so ... we are not united in this.  Maybe that is why the devs have put it off for so long. But it will come eventually.

On 9/10/2016 at 2:05 PM, vancopower said:

We are all hoping for NPC interaction, even if it is a simple trading system. On the other hand there are few rotten apples who like the game just the way it is no other humans so ... we are not united in this.  Maybe that is why the devs have put it off for so long. But it will come eventually.

We suggested an ability to disable the npcs by choice. (Aka an "alone" mode) So we're not rotten apples. I understand your concern but that was not our intention.

10 hours ago, MarrowStone said:

We suggested an ability to disable the npcs by choice. (Aka an "alone" mode) So we're not rotten apples. I understand your concern but that was not our intention.

hey it's only a terminology you don't have to take it personally.

Alone mode? What? where is this topic I must see this :)

9 hours ago, vancopower said:

hey it's only a terminology you don't have to take it personally.

Alone mode? What? where is this topic I must see this :)

Heres the link to my topic on the matter. (I believe putting "deactivate npcs" in the search bar will give you a more recent topic too

Sorry for the reaction on "rotten  apples".

Its just i see myself as more like a "mouldy beef jerky"! :P

Archived