YouTubers

Rifleman

Which YouTube should play this game  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gronkh (a usually quite enjoyable German-speaking Youtuber) played quite a bit of TLD, but only in the first few months after the alpha release, unfortunately. I think it was actually his Let's Play that made me aware of this game in the first place. :big_smile:

I thus very much hope he'll do a Let's play of the Story mode once it launches. Might be a quite big popularity/awareness boost for the German-speaking audience.

• Scyzara locked and unlocked this topic
5 hours ago, Scyzara said:

Gronkh (a usually quite enjoyable German-speaking Youtuber) played quite a bit of TLD, but only in the first few months after the alpha release, unfortunately. I think it was actually his Let's Play that made me aware of this game in the first place. :big_smile:

I thus very much hope he'll do a Let's play of the Story mode once it launches. Might be a quite big popularity/awareness boost for the German-speaking audience.

I used to be a huge fan of him. But I do have to say, at some games he's so bad it's cringeworthy...but I guess that's part of the humor.

I'm not a huge fan of the major youtubers but I tend to enjoy watching the smaller ones like Willowest and Hadrian who both do Let's Plays of TLD content, I guess I enjoy it for the more candid presentation. Guess everyone has their favorites. 

• 6 months later...

I just wanted to add that some of these guys that review a lot of games and comment on them all, have given a good try at TLD however, without investing significant effort into learning the game, can't really be used as great examples. Some of our up and coming experts have done more to popularize the game and I think one or two of the big time gamers, like Jack Septic Eye, could stand to go on the TLD survival course and THEN have a go at a challenge, such as The Hunted! I love dying in this game. It's so thrilling and hopeless! Is that weird? :P

On 20/08/2016 at 9:01 PM, jonque007 said:

I second this. I always try to keep up to date on his TLD vids. He always does a great job IMO. 

@GELtaz does an excellent job i agree

i think he updated his interlooper's recently but not seen. I don't usually have time to watch youtube but get alerts

Well @GELtaz exceeded the 5k subscription milestone with plenty to spare! He also has a Facebook presence to help publicity. I would encourage everyone to check that out and boost the tazzer. There is a new video to celebrate the milestone and to thank all of the community for its awesome support.

The GELtaz Facebook Page

5000 Subscribers Hype! - The Long Dark Special; Salut les gens!

There is a very interesting little trove in there, a hidden game mechanic: shooting arrows into the air!!

On 17.8.2016 at 0:29 AM, Wastelander said:

I used to be a huge fan of him. But I do have to say, at some games he's so bad it's cringeworthy...but I guess that's part of the humor.

That's the reason I have difficulties watching his videos.

On 8/16/2016 at 8:35 PM, Felli said:

I'm not a huge fan of the major youtubers but I tend to enjoy watching the smaller ones like Willowest and Hadrian who both do Let's Plays of TLD content, I guess I enjoy it for the more candid presentation. Guess everyone has their favorites. 

I liked Willowest and Graxster best, but there's a number of good ones :) I find sometimes its whether you actually want to listen to them for any amount of time.  Add GamerNate to the list too.

Archived