New Animals

PallasD

I would definitely like to see more than just bears, wolves and rabbits. I saw other posts about bats and what not, but I'm looking for other predators in Canada.

Let's say... Bobcats, Lynx's, Polar Bears, Arctic Foxes, and maybe some cougars! Other small mammals such as weasels, foxes, badgers, and raccoons would be exciting as well!

Not only would it be more challenging, but it would definitely open up a variety of clothing that people are really wanting; new foods, new weapon builds, maybe even using more of the animal for shelters and forts people want to build. 

I'm sure many others have talked about this, but it's been awhile and I'm new to this forum and can't backtrack weeks and months of some of the amazing ideas people put out...

So.. I'm reopening the idea because it seems that TLD community is looking for new and exciting things that should be talked about more since I'm not sure if anyone is taking any notes from the TLD production crew. I mean someone was complaining about wanting a vast amount of new trees instead of birch trees, which normally group up like that and they're one of the more popular trees in Canada, but that's also an idea too. I'm not from there, but I could be wrong. Correct me if I am :) 

I'm sorry if this topic is a repeat, but going through 10-15 pages of topics and seeing little to no replies on the topics of new predators, I wanted to talk about it again. Sorry again in advance. 

1 minute ago, PallasD said:

I would definitely like to see more than just bears, wolves and rabbits. I saw other posts about bats and what not, but I'm looking for other predators in Canada.

Let's say... Bobcats, Lynx's, Polar Bears, Arctic Foxes, and maybe some cougars! Other small mammals such as weasels, foxes, badgers, and raccoons would be exciting as well!

Not only would it be more challenging, but it would definitely open up a variety of clothing that people are really wanting; new foods, new weapon builds, maybe even using more of the animal for shelters and forts people want to build. 

I'm sure many others have talked about this, but it's been awhile and I'm new to this forum and can't backtrack weeks and months of some of the amazing ideas people put out...

So.. I'm reopening the idea because it seems that TLD community is looking for new and exciting things that should be talked about more since I'm not sure if anyone is taking any notes from the TLD production crew. I mean someone was complaining about wanting a vast amount of new trees instead of birch trees, which normally group up like that and they're one of the more popular trees in Canada, but that's also an idea too. I'm not from there, but I could be wrong. Correct me if I am :) 

I'm sorry if this topic is a repeat, but going through 10-15 pages of topics and seeing little to no replies on the topics of new predators, I wanted to talk about it again. Sorry again in advance. 

That sound like a good idea!! 

18 minutes ago, PallasD said:

First thing first !!!!
+1 . 

on second thought I am agree with it. but it takes timing and resources for Hinterland and devs. so we should be patient!!:)

In case you didn't check the dev roadmap, it's here. We can expect moose, cougars, grizzly bears and... well, I've got the impression we're going to see foxes too. I'm sure that whenever full seasons get implemented, we'll certainly get a much more diverse wildlife.

As a sidenote, we don't know how the geomagnetic disaster affected other animals. Perhaps it affects only medium and large-sized mammals and the others are hibernating or something like that?

Archived