Survivor facts

Guess who's back with fresh ideas (and a whole day's worth of time to kill because my friends are all out there doing grownup stuff and I still have enough extra hours so I don't need to show up at work while still getting paid)!

• Whiteout is just a result of the Survivors inherent coolness B|
  • In Germany, we have a saying - "Da liegt der Hund begraben", i.e. "that's where the dog is buried", which is usually used when finding out the truth about something. Turns out, the truth lies in the wake of the Survivor.
  • The rifles in-game are actually broken, the ammunition just propels itself out of fear.
  • The Survivor can unmask Nyarlartothep with a length of reclaimed wood.
  • The Survivor once used "Hey baby, wanna reclaim my wood?" as a pickup line and succeeded. On an unrelated note, the bar was looted and every dog in the immediate vicinity was gutted.
  • It's not a wolf struggle for the Survivor, just some friendly cuddling. Pity the wolves are so fragile though!
  • As a child, the Survivor had to watch their toy boat get crushed by a whaling ship. That ship was called the Riken,
  • Aftter they were slapped by the doctor immediately after birth, the Survivor grabbed a nearby hatchet noone had any idea why it was there in the first place and obliterated the doctor's dog out of spite.
  • North Korea isolates itself to keep the Survivor out.
  • When Leif Erikson established his short-lived colony in Vinland, his mightiest Berserkir had a child - this child would be the first in a long line of descendants that would eventually come up with the Survivor.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived