Do the devs read the forums?

iSUGGESTthings

The devs read the forum for sure! I did see comments from devs and Raphael on some topics in this forum. I also noticed that Patrick knows exactly what is going on here. He sometimes asks people to explain themselves further and often with the comment that he will "pass it on", or with a comment that "they will look at it". I think they keep a close eye on some of the discussions over here that interests them, or that they are already working on. But if the devs would engage in this forum like we do, they wouldn't have the time to do their job! They would be bombarded with questions constantly I think.

I am very curious what, and if the devs are going to say about this topic, but I have a feeling you'll get a very diplomatic answer with no specifics and are none the wiser. ^_^

We're here! I'm always around, the studio's Creative Director @Raphael van Lierop is reading regularly and posting as well, and other dev team members will be taking in feedback, too. And we're also active in tech support across our various platforms. 

If there is a particular topic you want to highlight, feel free to message me so I can take a look. :coffee: 

That being said, always remember that just because one of us doesn't post in a thread, it doesn't mean we haven't taken in the feedback and forwarded it to the appropriate team member. 

Archived