Game saves

15 hours ago, Rabidhoarse7764 said:

When a new update comes, it deletes your saves shortly after. Let us keep our saves and find a way to edit the saves to the current      version. This is very frustrating. Or, keep the saves in the older version and don't affect it.

This is very unusual behavior and not something that is happening as intended. We always make every effort to allow for game saves to be playable from one update to the next.

What platform are you seeing this issue on? (Steam, Xbox One?)

Yeah, I also played the same character through multiple major updates. Just lost it recently, and there were a few glitches here and there, but I cant remember the last time an update has ever caused me to lose a saved game, I think maybe the only time it happened was when multiple slots were added, and even then, I kinda thnk it was my own fault.

On July 23, 2016 at 0:20 PM, Patrick Carlson said:

This is very unusual behavior and not something that is happening as intended. We always make every effort to allow for game saves to be playable from one update to the next.

What platform are you seeing this issue on? (Steam, Xbox One?)

I am using an Xbox one. I tried to select it, it kept on denying it then it was gone. It was my only game save.

Archived