Calorie burn and meat harvesting

Finnish Canuck

Just a couple questions.

Is it better to stick to the ice and railroad tracks when travelling? Does travelling in the snow burn more calories? If not any plans to add this? I would think you would move slow in snow that on a froze lake.

Is it better to leave meat in an animal, oppose to harvesting and placing in a container for later cooking? Does the meat degradation go faster inside or outside the animal? I would think that a freezing animal would slow its quality degradation.

What are the guts used for?

Just a couple questions.

Is it better to stick to the ice and railroad tracks when travelling? Does travelling in the snow burn more calories? If not any plans to add this? I would think you would move slow in snow that on a froze lake.

Is it better to leave meat in an animal, oppose to harvesting and placing in a container for later cooking? Does the meat degradation go faster inside or outside the animal? I would think that a freezing animal would slow its quality degradation.

What are the guts used for?

Part of the reason you gut animals as quickly as you can is the stomach acids, which are both deep inside re animal and the last to freeze, and aren't completely stopped by low temperatures.

• 2 weeks later...

@cFearsclave

"you gut animals as quickly as you can is the stomach acids"

Is this true in the game? In real life - yes...but in the game? and...

What can be done with the guts after harvesting them? ... Do we just drop them somewhere? or is there a use for them?

Curious,

syniska

Thank you Trandor - I wasn't sure - so thank you for the reply.

I just love this game. I think this is one of the best games ever created - and I have looked at a lot of them over the past 14 years. I think this game is going to be a huge hit!

Archived