When were burns reintroduced into the Alpha?

cekivi

In the earlier alphas you used to be able to burn yourself to death by standing in your fire. This "feature" was removed in an update (clearly stated in the patch notes) because players were doing it accidentally. While playing last night though, my fire partially clipped through the floor and I could only access it from one position. While trying to find that position I got too close to the fire and I got the "burn" affliction. However, I don't remember seeing burns being reintroduced in the patch notes. My question is, does anyone remember when they were reintroduced?

Weird. I could have sworn they removed it completely since I remember seeing it in a patch note and testing it in the game afterwards...

@ZlatanHazard Yes, self immolation used to be possible and apparently is again ^_^

To the best of my knowledge you can't burn down houses though

13 minutes ago, cekivi said:

Weird. I could have sworn they removed it completely since I remember seeing it in a patch note and testing it in the game afterwards...

@ZlatanHazard Yes, self immolation used to be possible and apparently is again ^_^

To the best of my knowledge you can't burn down hoses though

Okay then , thanks a lot for the info :) 

Archived