Placing Objects

Tarflink

Howdy.

So once I accidently, somehow moved an item that was on the ground to a different location.  Kinda like placing the storm lantern.  The item I moved was a wolf pelt, but I have never figured out how to do it again.   Can anyone help?  Just wish to move items around on the ground, mainly because im bored =P

Thanks for the Input.

8 minutes ago, Tarflink said:

Howdy.

So once I accidently, somehow moved an item that was on the ground to a different location.  Kinda like placing the storm lantern.  The item I moved was a wolf pelt, but I have never figured out how to do it again.   Can anyone help?  Just wish to move items around on the ground, mainly because im bored =P

Thanks for the Input.

Hi @Tarflink,

You can replace things by clicking right mouse button, aim where you want the item to be placed and click left mouse button to release. Easy! :normal:

This is a problem.  I have about 70hrs playtime, I only figured out you could place items at about 60hrs, and then only because i saw it mentioned in these forums.  There needs to be some sort of hint about the mechanic so that player know its there. 

• 1 month later...

It's the same for the steam controller aswell. I only found about about it because I had to reconfigure a few buttons (open inventory is the same as drop, so sometimes i would accidently double tap Y and drop the first thing in my inventory).

Archived