rifle loading

fadrius

I know this is probably a stupid question, but how do you load the rifle? I have researched the manual i found, cleaned the rifle, have the bullets and all I get is a click when trying to use. The bullets appear on the upper left of my screen but I apparently can't use them. Any help?

1 hour ago, fadrius said:

I know this is probably a stupid question, but how do you load the rifle? I have researched the manual i found, cleaned the rifle, have the bullets and all I get is a click when trying to use. The bullets appear on the upper left of my screen but I apparently can't use them. Any help?

Equip the rifle, press "R".

• 1 month later...
On 17.7.2016 at 1:32 PM, fadrius said:

Seriously you did not try "R". Have you ever played other games like shooters ?  "R" is almost always for reloading it fits perfectly in every game. :)

@vancopower - that is not a particularly helpful comment...

Welcome to the forums @fadrius! ^_^

If you're on x-box or using a controller you may find the following link helpful as well: http://thelongdark.wikia.com/wiki/File:Controller_Key_Bindings.png

Remember, if you're trying to do something but can't figure out how the key bindings list (found in the options menu) is a good place to start.

• cekivi locked this topic

Archived