Small Survival Tips

dmosbon

Little things sometimes go a long way in surviving.

Here's mine for today:

When looting a car I always open the bonnet (OT - the car batteries could be possible source of power in future update? Item has been rendered within engine) so that in future I don't consider it as one that I missed.

I do this too!

11 hours ago, dmosbon said:

When looting a car I always open the bonnet

Also, in my one Voyager play through, I developed a habit of incompletely harvesting carcasses when I kill them, especially wolves. It seems to me that the new wolves don't spawn in that area until the body is gone, and as an incompletely harvested carcass despawns slower than a fully harvested one, I've been using them to slow down the respawn rates. 

I just returned to my Voyager character for the first time since the v.348 update, so I don't know if that still holds true. Have to find and kill a wolf first . . . 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/14/2016 at 11:00 PM, hauteecolerider said:

I do this too!

Also, in my one Voyager play through, I developed a habit of incompletely harvesting carcasses when I kill them, especially wolves. It seems to me that the new wolves don't spawn in that area until the body is gone, and as an incompletely harvested carcass despawns slower than a fully harvested one, I've been using them to slow down the respawn rates. 

I just returned to my Voyager character for the first time since the v.348 update, so I don't know if that still holds true. Have to find and kill a wolf first . . . 

I think the've fixed that,or at least i havent noticed yet,but what i've noticed is that after you kill ~4 wolves during 3 days they have a cooldown system of~1-2 days.The image i posted i from Costal Highway,after two days all four of them where roaming the lake.

20160810132142_1.jpg

5 minutes ago, HauptmannVonKartoffelLand said:

About the cars...Is it possible to take something from the hood,or is it possible to extract fuel from the car?because the gas lid can be oppened.

Not yet, but I assume they're planning ahead for some future feature.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived