[Audio lines for injuries] Please tune down

Ohbal

Would it be possible to make it so each possible audio variation for injuries only sound once per injury? I get it, I need first aid, soon. And I also get it, it hurts a bit, but I'll make it. I don't need to hear that every few minutes to remind me I have a sprained ankle :) 

Yeah, no doubt, however you can also bet I would be using a wider variety of curses :) ... in fact, I already moan myself at home, I don't think the game is adding any value having the character repeating so many lines. 

5 hours ago, Ohbal said:

Would it be possible to make it so each possible audio variation for injuries only sound once per injury? I get it, I need first aid, soon. And I also get it, it hurts a bit, but I'll make it. I don't need to hear that every few minutes to remind me I have a sprained ankle :) 

yeah.
+1.
i am not crazy :D but it feels good when your character say something.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2016 at 9:16 AM, Loppysaurusrex said:

I mean if you sprained your ankle or got bit by a wolf in real life you can bet you would be moaning in pain a lot more than the character does.

yeah, a groaning clip would be more accurate. sobbing. I mean come on, if you're going to make your player suffer through long journies with injuries then of course it would be painful. it's a human after all. but I do agree that the whole "oh no this is bad, better fix this soon" thing get's annoying

Archived