New Books

tnbp

11 hours ago, Dirmagnos said:

Theres 5 skills, so maybe 5 books. Altho i did find only 4 variations also(fishing, rifle, cooking and firestarting).

I think the only one I still need to look for, then, is the rifle book.  I found cooking, firestarting, ice fishing, and carcass harvesting, thus far.  I'll probably have to find that one in a different area, as I've cleaned Mystery Lake out (again.)

In ML i found 2 rifle books, fishing, firestarting and cooking.

Good, altho weird, thing is that 2 books on same topics can be read separately and each would give you a skill boost.

Good thing that having multiple identical books is not a waste, bad thing is that books are implemented in worse possible way by giving a flat skill boost.

2 hours ago, Dirmagnos said:

In ML i found 2 rifle books, fishing, firestarting and cooking.

Good, altho weird, thing is that 2 books on same topics can be read separately and each would give you a skill boost.

Good thing that having multiple identical books is not a waste, bad thing is that books are implemented in worse possible way by giving a flat skill boost.

Interesting.  Good to know that you can find more than one book of each type and get something out of it (although I agree with you that it's a little weird to read a different copy of the same book and get a new bonus.)

Where in ML did you find yours?

Archived