Hatchet / Knife actions

nicko

When going into the Hatchet / Knife actions menu I would rather see it default to sharpen if possible? at present it's on Harvest, and if not thinking straight it is to easy to just click it and wham one lost knife or hatchet. or for harvest have a second confirm button?

2 hours ago, nicko said:

When going into the Hatchet / Knife actions menu I would rather see it default to sharpen if possible? at present it's on Harvest, and if not thinking straight it is to easy to just click it and wham one lost knife or hatchet. or for harvest have a second confirm button?

This has happened to me a few times. To my surprise I have realised it was breaking down due to the different sound, scrambled across my keyboard and hit esc and it cancelled the harvest. I think you get about 3 seconds to cancel. 

I agree with this and think there should be an Are you sure? Question asked when harvesting items.

9 hours ago, nicko said:

Thanks for your thoughts on this. I can see how that could happen. It's always good to be deliberate in your actions, but it's also a good suggestion with regard to the interface. :coffee:

On 11/06/2016 at 0:53 AM, SurvivorMan said:

I agree with this and think there should be an Are you sure? Question asked when harvesting items.

I'd like to see this added for unspent torches.. several times I've gone into rapid-click mode when tossing a dozen or so sticks into the fire, only to accidentally throw my torch in as well!

Archived