Camp office parkour

SurvivorMan

I don't know if I'm posting this in the correct place or even if it is of any interest to the hinterland team. I've spent so many hours around the camp office now I am able to jump over the railing on the stairs and land on the shelves below. I can also land on the railing and walk back upstairs still on the railing. This does not lead to any exploits but I am able to place objects in some rather funny places that are then impossible to retrieve. Also I have injured my self a few times doing this by mistake. I am able to climb on top of the pot belly stove down stairs glitching through the chimney. I can take some screens if any body is interested or wants to know how to get on the railing 

1 hour ago, SurvivorMan said:

I don't know if I'm posting this in the correct place or even if it is of any interest to the hinterland team. I've spent so many hours around the camp office now I am able to jump over the railing on the stairs and land on the shelves below. I can also land on the railing and walk back upstairs still on the railing. This does not lead to any exploits but I am able to place objects in some rather funny places that are then impossible to retrieve. Also I have injured my self a few times doing this by mistake. I am able to climb on top of the pot belly stove down stairs glitching through the chimney. I can take some screens if any body is interested or wants to know how to get on the railing 

Hello! What exactly do you mean by "jump" and "climb"?:winky: I am very curious. 

3 minutes ago, Patrick Carlson said:

Hello! What exactly do you mean by "jump" and "climb"?:winky: I am very curious. 

I'm sorry I guess this does sound a little strange lol. From up stairs in the camp office if I sprint at a certain point at the very top of the stairs I can get my self on to a impossibly thin ledge and walk my way along this and then sprint of that and the momentum takes me over the railing landing on the shelves next to the filing cabinet. I can then run and clear a gap on to a different shelf. Eventually I m standing on top of the potbelly stove inside a metal pipe. I've noticed that u can place items inside some of the walls and on top of really thin things like the notice board and some times not get them back. It's not a problem just something I noticed. 

16 minutes ago, SurvivorMan said:

I'm sorry I guess this does sound a little strange lol. From up stairs in the camp office if I sprint at a certain point at the very top of the stairs I can get my self on to a impossibly thin ledge and walk my way along this and then sprint of that and the momentum takes me over the railing landing on the shelves next to the filing cabinet. I can then run and clear a gap on to a different shelf. Eventually I m standing on top of the potbelly stove inside a metal pipe. I've noticed that u can place items inside some of the walls and on top of really thin things like the notice board and some times not get them back. It's not a problem just something I noticed. 

Thanks for the details. Probably something we'll want to look at!

On 10.6.2016 at 4:38 PM, SurvivorMan said:

First signs of cabin fever...

35 minutes ago, hauteecolerider said:

First, better get down before you die of hypothermia!

Second, isn't that the Camp Office?

Thanks Mother ;)  And yes it is.  I didn't include a screen cap of me climbing the other tree outside trappers cabin. They are identical anyway, aside from their locations. 

Archived