tips for the bow? lol [PC]

Jake Dolan

I have around 100 hours into this game and I'm familiar with most of the mechanics, just, for the life of me I cannot seem to hit anything with the survival bow. It's pretty crucial because my supply of bullets is running fairly low (last 2 shots) so I'm stuck right now with just rabbits (which I've never realized how f**king easy it is to hunt them)

Does anyone have tips or general rules of thumb to help with the bow?

I really like bow and arrows because it's so much frustration at first and once you become good at it you'll despise the riffle.

Here is a really good guide to begin with:

I saw ppl on twitch taking crazy shots with 90%-100% success. It is really a question of experience, the more you practice the better you get.

Maybe one day you'll be able to shoot like that:

29 minutes ago, Zambudjo said:

I really like bow and arrows because it's so much frustration at first and once you become good at it you'll despise the riffle.

Here is a really good guide to begin with:

I saw ppl on twitch taking crazy shots with 90%-100% success. It is really a question of experience, the more you practice the better you get.

Maybe one day you'll be able to shoot like that:

Wow.. the detection in this game is bad LOL but thank you, that helped a lot :D it reminded me of stealth in Skyrim lol

Archived