'Drag' system

flannel

Hullo!

I'm fairly new to these forums, I've lurked a while (since Nov '14!) but never posted, but I have a little over 100 hours of TLD play time on Steam.  I absolutely love the game, am really looking forward to story mode but also enjoy the freedom that the current sandbox mode provides to build your own narrative.

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I was wondering if having some kind of 'drag' system has ever been discussed?  Whereby larger items like wolf/deer carcasses, cedar/fir limbs etc. can be "dragged" to a different location - probably incorporating slow movement (like when crouched), causing quicker tiredness, not being possible if exhausted or injured and not being able to have weapons equipped at the same time etc.  This could be quite a realistic player choice when gathering these resources.

What do you think?

Again, apologies if this has been raised before.

Flannel

hi and welcome @flanneI

I do remember a few topics here already suggesting similar, like sleds of some sort to move stuff. you might want to use the search feature to find more info. Then again the site was updated recently so not sure what you will find :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived