fires indoors

michaelda9971

Been discussed, a fire barrel was added to Dam. You'd die of smoke inhalation in minutes starting a fire in one of the cabins / trailers.

I don't see how that is an obstacle in implementing it.

Just add some coughing sounds, then blurred vision and then death for those who still insisted on staying inside and making a fire.

I've been thinking that you should be able to make a fire on a wooden surface outdoors (outside a Lake Cabin, for example) and that surface should be able to catch fire. Of course not immediately. I'd prefer a scenario where you start a fire on a wooden surface, lay down your bedroll, go to sleep and then burn to death. And no, I'm not a sadist. If you're stupid enough to do it, you should be able to and then suffer the consequences.

Been discussed, a fire barrel was added to Dam. You'd die of smoke inhalation in minutes starting a fire in one of the cabins / trailers.

I don't see how that is an obstacle in implementing it.

Just add some coughing sounds, then blurred vision and then death for those who still insisted on staying inside and making a fire.

That's true, but what's the return on development time?

The small dev team is working hard on important additions\tweaks to the game, I'd rather them not spend time on tasks that would take away from the "must-haves"

That being said.... it's a cool idea.

Archived